The city of Dubai in the Middle East never fails to impress you. Be it the futuristic concepts, eye-popping architecture, or serene and manicured environment, Dubai has something for every taste and type. You will be splurged with innumerable choices. Accordingly, there are adventures you can undertake in the most famous attractions. Shopping and eating in Dubai are also par excellence. Hence, Dubai continues to be one of the most popular and loved tourist destinations in the world. Be it for a short gateway or a planned vacation with friends, family, and friends, Dubai remains the ideal choice.
So, if you haven’t yet planned your vacation to Dubai, plan it today. While creating your itinerary you should include the following 5 unique places to visit while in Dubai:
- IMG Worlds of Adventure: Also called the ‘Crown Jewel of Dubai’, IMG Worlds of Adventure is the city’s first mega-themed indoor amusement park. It also boasts of being the world’s 2nd largest temperature-controlled indoor theme park. The 4 epic zones boost the serotonin and adrenaline levels. The 1st two are based on Cartoon Network and Marvel characters while the remaining two are conceptualized on The Lost Valley and IMG Boulevard. You can come across the world’s largest Ben 10 store and the world’s 1st 5D Ben 10 movie. Experience the thrill of mechatronic puppet dinosaurs and roller coasters in the Lost Valley. Other notable highlights of the place are the 12-screen Novo cinema, Forbidden Territory, Haunted Hotel, Adventure Photography, and Thor: Thunder Spin. You will also admire the uniquely crafted restaurants like the World of Candy, Popcorn Factory, The Coffeehouse, Samosa House, and Flavours of Arabia. Even shops, such as IMG Emporium and the Haunted Hotel Store are innovative.
- Dubai Safari Park: With its lush greenery and serene lakes, Dubai Safari Park is a unique attraction that you should include in your travel plan. It is divided into 5 sections, each having a diverse geographical theme. You can marvel at the 6 different themed villages, over 78 species of mammals, and 111 types of birds. There are more than 3000 residents and more than 250 rare species of flora and fauna. Spot the Pygmy Hippo, Ring-tailed Hippo, Nile Crocodile, Cape Buffalo, and farm animals. You can take a break in the Wadi Area, have a snack, or make a picnic.
- Burj Khalifa: Earlier known as Burj Dubai, Burj Khalifa is the world’s tallest skyscraper with a whopping height of 828 m. Breaking the record held by Toronto’s CN Tower, it is now the world’s tallest free-standing structure. It is well-known for using sustainable measures and reusing resources. Another major fact about the tower is that it has the longest single-running elevator. You can reach the 124th-floor observation deck in just 1 minute! With the Burj Khalifa tickets, you can also gain entry to another unique spectacle of the world’s 1st choreographed Dubai Fountain. You can take a mesmerizing Fountain Lake Ride along the coastline. Capture mind-blowing frames from the observation decks on the 124th, 125th, and 148th floors. Soak in the impressive dawn and dusk vistas of the oceans and desserts. Have some appetizers at the SKY Lounge. You can also drop by the AI Shindagha and Eithad museums for the marvelous history of the place.
- View at the Palm: Dubai architects and engineers have taken technology to another level, by creating the artificial Palm Jumeriah Island. Renowned as the world’s biggest man-made island, it is in the form of a date palm tree. Palm Tower is one of the significant landmarks of the place. You can head to the 52nd floor for stunning views of the entire island and also of the city. From 240 m height, you can gape at the picturesque vistas of the Arabian Gulf and the Dubai skyline. The entry is through the Nakheel Mall, a shopping complex in Palm Jumeriah. You can also sit and relax in the first-class lounge and spend some time on the outdoor terrace. Through the interactive gallery and museum, you can gain knowledge about the construction, history and culture, and heritage of Dubai city. It’s thrilling to witness the trunk and fronds nicely shaped out, from the tower which took only 6 years to be completed.
- Dinosaur Park Dubai: Take a thrilling time travel to the prehistoric age of dinosaurs in Dinosaur Park Dubai. The 120 animatronic models give you a real-life feel. You simultaneously gain knowledge about their times, fossils, and the creatures themselves. A part of the Dubai Garden Glow, it is superhit among the kids and the young. Children also will love to ride on the moving and roaring dinosaurs. However, adults also admire the mix of education and fun. Dinosaur Lab makes you travel through the birth and extinction of the species. Head on to the Dinosaur Museum to perceive the massive facsimiles of dinosaur skeletons. You can purchase an all-inclusive tour of the Glow Garden.
- Dubai Frame: The lofty structure stands at a height of 150 m and with a width of 93 m. It is the world’s largest picture frame. Located in Zabeel Park, it is the city’s one of the latest additions to the myriad of brilliant attractions. Walking on the glass-floored long bridge is an exciting affair. From such an elevation, you can get a bird’s eye view of the progression of the city over time. You should purchase the tickets online for access to the Frame. The eclectic collection of mementos of Old and Future Dubai in the respective galleries will captivate you. Apart from the panoramic views of the city, you can stroll or jog in the landscaped garden below. Buy the miniature Frame replicas from the souvenir shop. You can also satiate your hungry stomach in the fine-dine restaurant. Sip some tea or Arabian coffee or grab a quick bite.
Therefore, when you visit Dubai, you can try out a variety to optimize your satisfaction. Your travel package may include tickets to major tourist venues. Talk to your operator and select your program for the best results within your time and budget.